Tuesday 21 November 2006

Face Down







So, this is Day One; it's kinda like the first day of school. Slight apprehension, looking about, where to go, what to do and how to do it right so you don't look/feel like a dork. I get the impression this `school` is a friendly place so I reckon I'll be ok.
Anyway, this blog is all about my interest/fascination/love/obsession with the male ass in all it`s forms (you'll see what I mean) and the infinite coverings that can be applied to it. I am sure that there will be pictures posted that appear on other sites but I hope that from time to time you will come across a shot that you have never seen before. Ultimately, my little page on the Net is supposed to be about fun and smiles and swellings. So, on with the briefs and butts.....(or should that be `off`).